Site Network: Home  | Links | Login |

Welcome to B.E.A.M.S.

Founded in 1991, our society consists of a
team of active reporters and field investigators who
factually gather, study and disseminate evidence relating to Earth Mysteries, (e.g. Ley Lines, Terrestrial Energies and Ancient Site Anomalies), Strange Aerial Happenings, (e.g. Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs), and The Paranormal, (e.g. Spirit and Psychic Phenomena).

1995: An Alien and Glowing Flying Saucer in Chasetown, Staffordshire, UK

"We want you, come with us," said the creature, according to one report.

The boys had stopped in a field at 11.55pm on May 4 to stare at what they believed was an UFO.

The pair ran to a local police station and breathlessly asked the officers on duty to come outside and look across the distance at the glowing-red, saucer-shaped object.

Police thought it was an aircraft.

The episode is recorded in official files released in 2015 by the Ministry of Defence.

The officer's report reads the boys arrived "agitated and distressed" after gazing at the UFO which emitted an intense heat before zigzagging off east to west.

"They stated the object was about four houses high in the sky and about forty foot away from them," said the report.

"They then, reluctantly, went on to say that a voice which came from a lemon-like head, which appeared beneath the machine said 'We want you, come with us'.

"Both appeared upset and shocked and as such it was increasingly difficult to obtain detailed information from them."

The boys were sent home and told to write up their account.

One of the boys said they were drawn to the field by an intense heat.

When they walked into the field off Rugeley Road, Burntwood, there was a flash of light then some sort of spaceship allegedly appeared.

It sent his friend's face "the colour of beetroot" the boy wrote.

His friend wrote after hearing the command to go with the lemon-head: "I just said 'run'.

"I couldn't hardly breathe [sic] and we turned around it just shot off in the air and the sky didn't light up.

"It just went. Vanished."

He added that the boys did not want to tell anyone because they thought they would not be believed.

Two days after the sighting police visited the spot and discovered a farmer spraying his crops.

He said he had seen nothing unusual.