Site Network: Home  | Links | Login |

Welcome to B.E.A.M.S.

Founded in 1991, our society consists of a
team of active reporters and field investigators who
factually gather, study and disseminate evidence relating to Earth Mysteries, (e.g. Ley Lines, Terrestrial Energies and Ancient Site Anomalies), Strange Aerial Happenings, (e.g. Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs), and The Paranormal, (e.g. Spirit and Psychic Phenomena).

April 26th, 1991: Security camera footage of a ball of light as it travelled through a shopping mall, near Warrington, Cheshire, UK
In my opinion, this is a very significant piece of video indeed: Sadly though, this is a shortened version: Years ago, I had the opportunity to examine the FULL footage of this event, but I couldn't obtain a copy at the time.

Since then, I have only been able to track down about three quarters of the original video, released as part of a commercial documentary, yet only in this edited form.

Why was it so badly cropped like this, with the best part removed? Can anyone assist by passing on the complete footage to BEAMS?

Although this fragment is extremely interesting, what this 'cut' doesn't show however, is that the unidentified object displays signs of being under some sort of control, as the ball was recorded moving about an alleyway for several minutes, and later circles around a litter bin, before flying away on a straight path, into the air and away at high speed.

Clearly, this is not a torch light, a bug, car headlights, balloon, Chinese lantern or anything like that.

Investigators Peter Hough & Jenny Randles commented on this case: The possibility that this image may have been the result of a camera fault was considered, but such an idea was rejected when a second security camera, looking at a different part of the site, produced a longer sequence of the same object the following April.

In September 1993, another security camera at a factory unit in South Lancashire recorded a brilliant white glow moving very slowly towards the north-west over the course of several minutes. This was just after 6am and appears to have been travelling much too slowly to be any obvious aircraft.

Ken Parsons (BEAMS)