Site Network: Home  | Links | Login |

Welcome to B.E.A.M.S.

Founded in 1991, our society consists of a
team of active reporters and field investigators who
factually gather, study and disseminate evidence relating to Earth Mysteries, (e.g. Ley Lines, Terrestrial Energies and Ancient Site Anomalies), Strange Aerial Happenings, (e.g. Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs), and The Paranormal, (e.g. Spirit and Psychic Phenomena).

Basingstoke, England, 4th August, 2007, U.K.


On the evening of the 4th August 07, at 11pm, 29 year old Mr. Kris Reed had just finished work as a lorry driver, and insisted he hadn’t been drinking!

He was standing out side on his balcony of his apartment home at Richmond Road, which is several stories high, giving him a good view of the surrounding area.

Suddenly Mr. Reed heard a rumbling noise overhead.

"He looked up and saw a pear-shaped, reddish-purple orb in the sky, which he said got closer to where he was standing, like it had spotted him looking from his balcony."

The object began approaching and he could see that the orb was in fact a craft, on there were a lot of blacked out windows; then it moved closer till the front part was facing him.

All of a sudden, with a motion similar to the aperture of a camera, the large front window of the ufo opened and Mr Reed saw a figure sitting in a seat looking out.

The object was now angled slightly downwards, and the figure was in shiny black, close-fitting clothing.

Next, what the entity did so shocked Mr. Reed that any other details of the inside of the craft are now a blur.

"The being opened its mouth wide, (which Mr. Reed says contained teeth), and then it stuck out a fairly large pointed white tongue!"

I was scared said Mr. Reed, I heard a rumbling noise and the craft seemed to cruise from left to right for about 300 yards,

Mr. Reed shouted to someone standing in the street below and it was apparent that they could see the UFO as well. Then suddenly the craft shrank and eventually disappeared.

But this wasn’t the end of it, as Mr. Reed explained: about 20 minutes later, eight to ten planes flew over Basingstoke in a uniform line.

The next day Mr. Reed asked neighbours if they had seen the craft but no one else had. The witness made a drawing of the unidentified object which is included here.